Vetagro has an ongoing commitment to innovative and science-based R&D. Science is the foundation of everything we do.
Committed to Innovation
OUR R&D GOALS ARE
- UNDERSTANDING THE SPECIFIC ROLE OF NUTRIENTS
- ANALYZE ANIMAL METABOLISM AND PHYSIOLOGY, STUDY INTESTINAL HEALTH, EVALUATE INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE AND DESIGN NUTRITION MODELS
- We have ongoing collaborations with research centres and universities all over the world, utilize peer-reviewed studies and international scientific literature, and partner closely with health authorities, private laboratories and consultants. Vetagro’s R&D never stops: our scientific research moves in all directions, supported by
- IN VITRO TESTING AND CELL CULTURE MODELING
- IN VIVO STUDIES AND FIELD TRIALS
- PILOT PLANT AND INDUSTRIAL SCALE UP
Vetagro Lab Corner
In Vetagro, we strongly believe in the value of education and research. All our products are the result of the passionate and dedicated work by our researchers, many of them PhDs in their own fields.For this reason, every year we welcome the best students from the Universities all around the world and we support them in their educational program and research activities.
Which subject will it cover?
- Microbiology pills
- Cell culture modelling
- Inflammatory Response - Intestinal Health
- Molecular Biology
A young team.
A great part of the future of research.
The aim of Vetagro Student Corner is to show through a series of smart videos the dedication of our young team to scientific dissemination. Because we want to be a great part of the future of research.Science like no one else.
Hobbies: Music, drawing, photography, camping.
Hobbies: Photography, motorcycling, trekking.
Hobbies: Dyeing hair, Australian shepherds, trekking.
Hobbies: Music, foreign languages, traveling, video games, reading.
Hobbies: Cooking, Track and Field.
Hobbies: Cooking, Reading and Hiking.